Sunday, December 16, 2007

F*ck You, Fantasy Owners

Do you own me in your fantasy league? Did your playoff hopes depend on number 36 getting into the endzone? God, I hope so. As I broke free around the 12 I had a million thoughts running through my mind. Do I go for the half flip into the endzone? Do I casually cross the goal line and mock T.O.? Or do I go for the Randy Moss slow spin? How about none of the above. How about I lay down on the 1 fucking inch line just to fuck with all you dipshit degenerate fantasy jerkoffs. And you want to know the best part? Reid asks me during the 2 minute warning - "Hey BW, you want the TD, game is over just pound that shit in there". I say "no thanks coach, let's let D Mac kneel it out and take the 4 points".

I can't wait for Peter King, Don Banks and Easterfuck to praise my selfless play. I'm going to be a goddamn legend for this shit. Hell they might bring it up at my HOF induction. All the while I'll be picturing the looks on all your sad pathetic faces. Douche Bags.

No comments: