Thursday, February 21, 2008

This, That and The Other Thing

Good News - I've decided to take a position as a paid blogger on a new site. I've linked to these guys before and now you will be able to see my genious on display over there. Here's the link, bookmark it. http://duelingcouches.blogspot.com

As for the money, I would rather not get into the details. Let's just say its enough to live in Southie but not quite enough for the Back Bay.

--------------------------------------------------------------
In other items -

I will go on record as saying the winner of tonight's UMass/URI game will get into the Big Dance, the loser will join the NIT. 2nd biggest game of the week behind Memphis/Tenn.

Candace Parker going to the WNBA is bad for college basketball. Like many have said, I will not watch a WNBA game but I watch plenty of Women's CBB action just so I can see her play.

No comments: