Thursday, February 28, 2008

1987 = 2008

Lenny Clark has always told it like it is. For my money, he's the best comedian out there and it's a god damn shame all of his TV work has been so underrated (except for Rescue Me of course). Anyways, HBO aired this clip tonight and its the first I've seen of it. Have a watch and tell me that everything he talks about in 1987 isn't the exact same as it is in 2008. The terrorism, the drinking and driving, the everybody hating America - it's unfuckingcanny.



Now far be it from me to get all political on a sports blog, but what are all these assholes out there talking about when they say this country is a mess. If you're going to sit here and tell me that we are worse off after 8 years of President Bush than we were before he took office, I'm going to tell you that you're on another planet. Lenny performed this skit 21 years ago and the only thing that was different then was his coke habit and those thin ties. Outside of that, we're living in the same world my friend.

Sorry for the two posts in a row with You Tubes. I'm getting lazy, sue me.

No comments: